- If I like it, it’s MINE.
- If I am playing with it and you glance at it, it’s MINE.
- If I can take it from you, it’s MINE.
- If I am not playing with it but you go anywhere near it, it’s MINE.
- If I saw it first, it’s MINE.
- If I’m building something, all the pieces are MINE.
- If you have it and I want it, it’s MINE.
- If it remotely resembles one that looks like mine, it’s MINE.
- If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes MINE.
- If it’s broken, it’s yours.
|Jesus Loves You, this I Know|
Are you worried that someone is going to come along and talk you out of your belief in Jesus as your savior and Lord? Don’t be. He reassures you: “You are MINE!”
Are you fretting that the problems and challenges you face will distract you from your walk with Him, causing you to lose your faith? Don’t be. He lovingly whispers, “You are MINE!”
|Position vs. Performance|
When you meet God face to face, He’s not going to ask you how many good deeds you did. He’s not concerned with perfection, but position. All He will care about is Who you put your faith in. If it’s Jesus, He will turn to His angels and command, “Open the gates! This one is washed in the blood of My Son. This one is MINE!”