Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Having a Difficult Day, Week, or Life? This will Help…


When I met Diana Savage two years ago at a writers conference, her gracious, compassionate manner impressed me. When she told me the story of her broken past and how the Lord had rescued her and given her a new life, I knew she was the real deal—a woman who lives moment-by-moment in the palm of God’s hand.

But not without some struggles along the way.  

In her new devotional, 52 Heart Lifters for Difficult Times, Diana shares candidly about some of those struggles, then offers her readers hope and emotional healing. Please read my Amazon review of 52 Heart Lifters 

Traditionally, February is the month I celebrate YOU by offering an “I Love My Blog Followers” prize package. This year, I’d like to offer an advance copy 52 Heart Lifters, a package of heart-shaped sticky notes, and of course… chocolate!
To enter this uplifting drawing, you must:

©      be a follower of Wings of Mirth and Worth,

©      leave a comment at the end of this post saying whether you like milk, dark, or white chocolate, and

©      include your email address in your comment.

©      For bonus entries, please tweet, pin on Pinterest, post on Facebook, and/or share on your own blog. One extra entry per item, but please tell me in the comment section of this post if you do so.

The contest will end midnight, Saturday, February 22, 2014. I will post the winner on this blog Tuesday, February 25, 2014.

If you can’t wait, go here to pre-order 52 Heart Lifters for DifficultDays.

One final thought: I love you,

 

10 comments:

  1. Jeanette, what a heart-lifter it was to see your post this morning! Thank you! I'm not in the running for the contest prize, of course, but I'll join the fun by saying that dark chocolate is my favorite. That's in spite of what I write in the book about chocolate in the meditation, "Allergic to Grasshoppers." I'm sure your chocolate prize has no such issues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette: I am a follower of your blog.
    I prefer white chocolate,
    cll4him@sbcglobal.net,
    I'm going to tweet this and place it on my facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanette! I love a good contest, and if I can get chocolate, and a 'heart-lifter' I'll be in heaven! Hmm...I have to pick just one kind of chocolate?
    I'll go with white, because Denise has the milk covered :)

    You look so happy in your photo with Diana, it must have been a wonderful experience. And she left you a kind comment too :)
    Blessings my friend,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great! I love dark chocolate, although when it comes to chocolate, I don't discriminate. My email is ssmorales@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like dark chocolate. Would love to read Diana's book.
    bsnyder@maplenet.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Diana! Her book looks wonderful. Thanks, Jen, for bringing it to our attention. Thanks also for offering the giveaway. You are one sweet lady, whether you give away chocolate or not. :)

    My favorite is dark chocolate. What's yours?

    Thanks, blessings, and hugs,
    Karen
    karenelangeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats.This looks like an encouraging book.

    My choice is milk chocolate. I love the dark chocolate, but it means instant migraine.

    BTW, February 23rd is a Sunday (which also happens to be my birthday).

    God bless,
    Susan :)
    susanjreinhardt AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. White chocolate...I read your posts and your Facebook entries much more than I comment. I am a "lurker" :-) Love to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so sweet!!! The book sounds great! Talker445 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.