Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's a Laughter Party--with Door Prizes for Everyone!

My first ever--but not my last--Laughter Party! I'm laughing about the release of my newest book, The Heart of Humor: 60 Helpings of Hilarity to Nourish Your Soul. 

Need more information before joining the party? By all means! 

"The Heart of Humor: Sixty Helpings of Hilarity to Nourish Your Soul will take you on a vacation from stress, worry, and global whining. You’ll learn the secrets of how laughter helps you live longer, deepen your relationships, and find your keys without changing purses or doing laundry.

"In her sassy, mocha-out-the-nose style, author Jeanette Levellie takes readers on a hilarious journey of 45 short stories with titles like Quit Pinching my Fruit, Confessions of a Jailbird, Swimsuit Shopping Stress, and I Love My Hips.

"Nestled among the stories are comical drawings by a
from the chapter "How Do I Annoy Thee?"
drawing copyright Ron Levellie, 2013
professional animator, articles, and lists revealing the superpowers of laughter such as Got Pain? Laugh it Away, Everybody Loves Dummies, and Ten Ways to Help Yourself Laugh, for a total of 60 short chapters.

"This nonfiction inspirational book will give readers hours of amusement, scores of ideas to add laughter to their lives, and encouragement to trust a God with the sense of humor that gives a 90-year-old lady a baby."



I'll love you forever if you buy my new book!
How you can join in the fun and win a prize (any of the items below will qualify you for a prize--you do not need to buy the book. But I'll love you forever if you do!):

1. Go to The Heart of Humor on Amazon and buy a copy.

2. Post a message on your FB page, Tweet about the party, post a picture with link back to the party on Instagram, post on Google+, put a link on your blog, or post a photo with link on your Pinterest page. 

3. Comment below to tell me which you did. 

4. Include your email in the comment. 

I will email you for your mailing address and send you a door prize, from my fun assortment of Heart of Humor stash!

Thank you for attending my first ever--but not my last--Laughter Party! 


P.S. Even if you didn't buy my book, I still love you forever...

13 comments:

  1. I've tweeted and put the news on Facebook! Enjoy your new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done all except buy the book (is it released on Amazon.ca?). Not sure if this applies to Canada, however want to support you regardless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn: Not sure about Canada--I thought Amazon was international! If you can't buy it there, try Barnes and Noble. Thanks for helping out! Please send your address to me at jeanette (at) jeanettelevellie (dot)com so I can send you a prize!

      Delete
  3. I will love you forever too! :) I've shared on FB and Google+, tweeted too, to spread the word about your wonderful book. :) No need to enter me in the drawing, for I bought your book already and to me, that is the grandest prize of all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thanks, Karen. I treasure you, too.

      Delete
  4. I ordered the book and can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb: You did? You are one of my best day-makers! Thanks so much! I hope it makes you laugh... and think.

      Delete
  5. I retweeted your message on Twitter. I posted a message on Google +. I will purchse a book or two the end of nest week.I have a friend who, I think, will enjoy reading it right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a grand cheerleader YOU are, Cecelia. Thanks so much for your confidence in me, and your generosity, especially with your time. I appreciate you!
      Jen

      Delete
  6. What fun! Congrats, and I shared on Twitter and will share on my FB page as well! (Enthusiastically, Dawn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn. I popped over to your blog--it's lovely. I appreciate you sharing. Please send me your address so I can send you a heartfelt prize!
      Jen

      Delete
  7. Hi it's Anne from Hartline. :) Just got your email and tweeted about your book. Going to post it on FB tomorrow. Praying you sell lots and lots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.