Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Does Jesus Heal Pets? Enter to Win a New Book and Find Out!

Does Jesus Heal Pets?
No doubt about Jesus healing people--it was one of his major ministries on earth--and still is today, according to Hebrews 13:8. But pets? 
See my answer in the story, A Jolly Miracle, included in this new anthology: The Extraordinary Presenceof God: True Stories of Faith and Courage in Ordinary Lives
by Ann White Knowles.
Ann Knowles
About the Author:
Ann Knowles is a writer, editor, and speaker who wants her words to make a difference in the lives of her readers. She has published locally, nationally, and internationally---articles, devotions, and biblical radio dramas. A retired teacher, she enjoys teaching at writers' conferences and speaking to church and civic groups. Ann lives in North Carolina with her husband and a little dog named Benji.

About the book:

The stories in The Extraordinary Presence of God are about people from all walks of life who will encourage and inspire those who are seeking a closer walk with God, or who are going through trials of their own. The writers share how God has worked in their lives to direct, protect, heal, or even preserve life. All have experienced the extraordinary presence of God in their lives in the midst of challenging circumstances.


The subjects of the stories range in age from babies to seniors. The lifestyles include everything from missionaries to a military wife, and all in between---even a cat.


And speaking of that cat in the book, that story came from Jeannette Levellie, my host today. Thank you Jeanette, for sharing your story and for hosting me on your blog today.


This baby looks much like my "Jolly" Kitty in the story
Now you have a chance today to win a copy of the book and read Jeanette's story, "A Jolly Miracle."


Leave a comment for one entry in the contest. You can add more entries by friending me on facebook (1), and following my blog--- http://write-pathway.com (1)  Be sure to leave your name and email address and tell me if you want a paperback book or a digital copy.
This contest will run for one week, and end at 11:59 p.m., Tuesday, August 25. I will draw a name and send it to Ann, then announce here on Tuesday, Sept. 1.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to read Jeanette's story, "A Jolly Miracle."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette, So nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I have so enjoyed my visit here and your lovely blog. This sounds like a wonderful book and I will put this on my list to look for. Thank you for sharing.
    I am your newest follower and thank you for following me as well.
    Blessings and joy to you, cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all of you who stopped by and left a comment. Ann

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.