Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Help Me Name My Newest Book & Win a Prize!


If you like to play with words and enter contests, you'll want to help me name my newest book & win a prize!

The book is a fun-packed devotional about popular toys through the ages and how they reveal God's heart to us. I have a title: If Toys Could Talk, but I need a subtitle. 

I love clever, snappy titles that create curiosity. My first four books are:

Two Scoops of Grace with Chuckles on Top;

The Heart of Humor;

Shock the Clock; and

Touchable God.

To see their subtitles, please click on the
book titles.




If YOU are the one to come up with the subtitle I use, you'll win
a $15 Toys R Us gift card
the use of your subtitle on the book
your name mentioned in the acknowledgments, and
a free autographed copy of the book!

There is no end date for this contest; I will run it till someone--maybe YOU--comes up with
the winning title. You may either put your title in the comment section below or email me at jeanettelevellie(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks for your help, and Blessings on your brainstorming!

8 comments:

  1. There's probably a copywrite problem with this, but I think your title calls out for the Misfit Toys in the Rudolph Christmas TV show. Something about Misfit Toys speaking for us...or we are Misfit Toys.... ah, or just play it safe and just compare real life people to toys. :)

    Ah, well, thiught I'd give it a shot!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandi. All ideas are welcomed here, and some might spark another idea. Brainstorming is a useful tool!
      Jen

      Delete
  2. What a fun idea! The first thing that popped into my head was, "Oh the things they would say". But I will continue to give it some thought since that might be too long. :) Blessings on the writing process with this one, Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about this, "The best conversations of your life" I won't go into this now but it just seemed to come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I visited! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeanette! How about: "Finding the Heart of God in Play"?
    Good luck naming your book, and I hope we can help you!
    Happy Mother's Day to you too :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this, Ceil! Thanks for your idea! Jen

      Delete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.