Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy Updated 6.5.18
www.jeanettelevellie.com 

Contact Information
This privacy policy has been compiled to better serve those who are concerned with how their 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) is being used online. PII, as described in ME privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. Please read my privacy policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how I collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with my website.
What personal information do I collect from the people that visit my blog/website?
When registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to subscribe to blog posts or enter a contest on the blog.
When do I collect information?
I collect information from you when you subscribe to receive posts or enter a contest on the blog.

How do I use your information?
I may use the information I collect from you when you sign up for my blog posts
·         To improve my website in order to better serve you.
·         To allow me to better service you.
·         To email you a “thank you for commenting” on a particular blog post.
·         To contact you if you’ve won a contest you signed up for.
    
How do I protect your information?
I do not share your email or other information with anyone. PERIOD.
I collect your email address in order to:
       Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
       Send you additional information related to request.
    
I DO NOT SPAM your email. You may opt out or unsubscribe at any time by emailing me. I always honor:
       Opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
       Allow users to unsubscribe by contacting me

If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from the blog or stop receiving future emails, you can email me at jeanettelevellie@gmail.com or Jeanette@jeanettelevellie.com
I will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.

Contacting Me
 You may contact me by emailing: jeanettelevellie@gmail.com or Jeanette@jeanettelevellie.com

2 comments:

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.