Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Winner and An Award

Congratulations to the Winner of the Jim Watkins book drawing, Wendy from All in a Day's Thought! I hope you enjoy his writing as much as I do. Thanks to everyone who entered.

And now... Thank you, Analisa from A Word to Take Away, for this darling friendship award. Analisa is a new follower who's been a sweet encouragement to me.

I would like to pass on this award to the following blog friends, who've kept me writing through many dreary days when I wondered what the heck I had gotten into:
Jessica from Booking It
Jody from On the Path
Sherrinda from A Writer Wannabe
Larie from My Heart Speaketh.
I cherish you all. Thank you for your friendship and gracious kindness. Blessings on you as you write for your Audience of ONE this week,
Jen




12 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!! Thank you, Jen! What a great way to start out the day with an award! You deserve it for being such an encourager to all of us! Your cheerful comments and your sweet smiling face and your wise blog are a blessing from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jen!!! What a nice way to start the day! I agree with Jody...you are truly a blessing from God and He has gifted you in a way that blesses others. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your interview was really good Jeanette!

    Congrats to Wendy and all the bloggers you awarded!

    smooches,
    Larie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you all! Each of you are such a blessing and encouragement. Thanks for sharing your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO EXCITED to win that book and just wanted to add you chose excellent people for the awards!

    Thanks, Jeanette!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award, Jen--and congratulations to the other winners, too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Wendy, and all you award winners. That award is so cute, reminds me of my Holly Hobby mug--must go get a coffe in that one now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh--Congrats to everyone! You're so kind Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest, cutest award I have ever received!!!! I heart precious moments! My daughter calls them the Gucci kids. I have no idea where she got this, but it just cracks me up!

    I'm praying the Lord guide and bless you in your WIP!! I can't wait to read your book. Is there a line forming for purchase? Because if there is, I'm definitely pushing my way to the front. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jen! I love precious moments too. :-) So pretty. You've been an encouragement to me too, so I'm glad you got this award. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Wendy and all the award recipients!

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did find out that Pepsico did sell off Taco Bell,KFC and Pizza Hut so that money doesn't go to their questionable giving. I was relieved my son eats Taco Bell once a week LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.