|#savetime #keepyoursanity #morehoursinyourday|
Need more hours in your day? I can help. The following list is an excerpt from my presentation entitled Time Management Secrets for Part-time Writers, which I've taught at two writers conferences, and will be available in booklet form in 2014.
I chose the ones I believed would be most beneficial to help you keep your sanity through the Holiday season.
1. Ask yourself, “If I only had time to do ONE thing on my list, what would I do?”
2. Learn to say “no” without apologizing.
3. Laugh frequently. Find things to make yourself laugh. Hang around funny people. Laughter releases the same endorphins that exercise does, so it keeps you healthy and relieves stress.
4. Don’t underestimate the power of five, ten, or fifteen minutes of work to whittle away at a huge project. Even God created the entire universe in six parts.
5. Take something with you to put away when you walk to another room, to keep clutter at a minimum.
What time-saving tips do you use during the holidays--or any time--to keep your life manageable?