Thursday, September 3, 2020

Need Encouragement and A Few Laughs? Join us on Keeping It Real podcast with Lisa Buske

One Sister’s Journey Keeping It Real Podcast Interview

  • Need some encouragement?
  • Would you like to hear me stumble over my words?
  • How about hearing some great wisdom from Jeanette?
  • Isn’t it about time for a good laugh along with some friends enjoying time together?

Check out Beth's and my interview with our writer/podcaster friend, Lisa Buske.

https://anchor.fm/onesistersjourney/embed/episodes/Learn-how-to-overcome-crises-with-authors-Beth-Gormong-and-Jeanette-Levellie-ej08st/a-a335af4

Check out Lisa’s blog by clicking on the link below.

https://www.lisambuske.com/blog/yes-you-can-overcome-crises-with-gods-help



Thank you so much, Lisa, for the interview. I needed those few minutes of laughter, encouragement and connection with a fellow writer and good friend.



2 comments:

  1. I listened to the podcast, lovely to hear you all talk! I posted your book on my blog as well, hope it helps to get the word out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marja! I so appreciate you and all you do to help fellow-authors. Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.