Monday, March 16, 2015

Why You Need to Laugh when You're Hurting

Are you in a thick stew, a sour pickle, or a sticky jam? In other words, are you hurting? 

I am.  And it's more pain than a dentist's novacaine needle in the jaw. Heart pain is the worst. 

Although it seems incongruous, when we're in a tight spot, surrounded by enemies, it's good to laugh. Why, you say? Why laugh when you feel like crying? 

I'm so glad you asked. 

In answer, I'm giving away a signed copy of my newest book, The Heart of Humor: Sixty Helpings of Hilarity to Nourish Your Soul, at my friend Karen Lange's blog today. I hope you'll join us!


Here's Splashin' Hope on you, 

Jeanette

6 comments:

  1. Been there, loved the story. Praying for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, by all means stop by, everyone! Jen, you've shared a good one with us there. Thanks so much for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you any ideas: How I can get a signed copy of your book Jeanette - as my only way to purchase is through Bol.com or other Internet source?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Heart of humor' on it's way to me..... so looking forward to receiving it.

      Delete
    2. 'Heart of humor' on it's way to me. Can't wait!

      Delete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.