12 Ways to Love and Care for Extroverts
|I love extroverts!|
Either you are an extrovert, married to one, or have one as a best friend. I love extroverts. Their joy splashes on me, and helps me remain optimistic. I appreciate and enjoy them. Last week we talked about loving introverts.
Today we're going to tackle 12 Ways to Love and Care for the extroverts in your life:
1. RESPECT their need for INDEPENDENCE.
2. COMPLIMENT them in PUBLIC.
3. ACCEPT and ENCOURAGE their ZEST for life.
4. Allow them to EXPLORE and DIALOG.
5. SURPRISE them in non-embarrassing ways.
6. Give them SPACE when they are busy.
7. Let them hit the ground RUNNING.
8. Give them CHOICES.
9. LAUGH AT their jokes. Don’t try to hush them up.
10. Show them AFFECTION, both physically and verbally.
11. Rejoice with them when they SHINE.
12. PRAISE every attempt at listening and calmness.
If you are an extrovert, I can hear your loud "amen!"
If not, did you learn anything new that may help you love and care for the extroverts in your life?