Sunday, November 21, 2010

Here Comes the (Preacher's) Bride

It tickles me to announce the winner of the CBA bestselling novel, The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund:

CECELIA LESTER of Following My King blog. Congratulations, Cecelia! I know you will love this poignant, dramatic story, and the preacher's bride you pass it on to will gather strength and courage from it.

If you are NOT tickled because you did NOT win, you may order the book at Amazon, or Jody's website.

Thank you, all who entered the contest or commented about Jody and her amazing gift of writing. I appreciate you!

4 comments:

  1. Jen:
    Thank you for the book. I will have to get it read quickly and get it passed on before the end of December. One of the two Pastor's Brides at our church usually leaves for Florida shortly after Christmas. I'm not sure yet which one will receive the book.
    Thank you,again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cecelia: You are very welcome! Not to worry--this book is a zipper, meaning you'll zip right through it!

    Love
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Cecelia! And all those the book will be passed on to.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.