Thursday, February 17, 2011

May I Please be Excused?

When you were in grade school, did you have to raise your hand to ask permission to go to the bathroom? Or, did your parents require you to ask to be excused to leave the supper table?

My hand is raised. Will you please excuse me?
I need to leave for a bit.


I'm having foot surgery tomorrow, and not sure how long the recovery will be. I may need to unplug for a few days. I promise the moment I'm up and around, you'll be the first to find out!

Jen

P.S. I love you all.

15 comments:

  1. All the best for your surgery:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust it will go well and you'll be hop-skippety-jumping around again very soon. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for quick healing and a bouncy foot so that one of my favorite redheads will be back at it shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will definitely miss you, but get well soon. Hope all goes according to the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen -

    Praying for the complete healing of your foot.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the surgery goes well and you're up and about in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am praying for you, Jeanette, for a successful surgery and complete recovery. Also for some sweet time with God, your husband and friends, while your feet are up and healing.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll be missing you. Praying all goes well and for a quick recovery. May you be back on your feet in no time. Pun intended ;)
    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look forward to seeing you when you return. Praying for you now.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen,

    Just thinking about you, and praying all is going well.
    God bless you,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.