Thursday, January 15, 2015

How to Add More Hope and Humor to Your Life

Although you know that I never make New Year's Resolutions--I set goals instead--I'd say the perfect goal for 2015 would be to add more hope and humor to our lives! 

One way we can do this is by popping over to James N. Watkins' blog and reading a post or five. His wacky sense of humor and deep wisdom will make you laugh and think at the same time.

And while you're there, please read my comical article, Who Invented Humor, Anyway? 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the post! You make me laugh and smile and remember how thankful I am to be your friend. :)

    Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. You are a blessing to my life, too!
      Jen

      Delete
  2. Hope and humor! Love that goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn. Your photos and writing give hope to many!
      Jen

      Delete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.