Monday, December 6, 2021

How did this happen?

Dear Friends: Here it is December. How did this happen? 

Lately I find myself busier with writing deadlines, speaking gigs, and family responsibilities than ever
before. Or perhaps I simply don't have as much energy as I did when I was in my twenties (imagine!). 

All that to say I am cutting back on updating this blog from once a week to once a month. If you'd like to hear more about me or simply love to win prizes, please email me at jeanettelevellie.com and ask to sign up for my newsletter. 

Feel free to use the search bar on this blog if  you're interested in a particular topic. There are thirteen years worth of posts here, so I'm sure you'll find something to give you hope or humor for your journey with Jesus. I appreciate and treasure you, and Jesus is proud of you for saying "Yes" to Him. 

1 comment:

  1. It is near the end of the year! Write your blog posts whenever you want to. I do mine once or twice a week. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2022~Becky

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.