Tuesday, May 30, 2023

A Prayer for Every Nation

Here is a prayer for our nation, based on the symbolism of the stars and stripes of the American flag. I've prayed it every day for nearly two years now. The more I pray it, the more I believe it!

I hope it resonates with you, and that you begin to pray it during your conversations with God. 

International readers, this can apply to your country too, since God has chosen every nation to trumpet His call of holiness.



Father of Freedom and Light of the World,
Shine Your stars of truth on every person in these United States of America.
The Sun of Righteousness has come to set us free
    from tyranny, bondage, and darkness. 
Ignite in our souls the courage to stand,
    the holiness of Your Spirit, and
    the boldness of Your throne. 
Justice, come forth!
Valor from Jesus's blood, prevail over Satan!
We are God's chosen nation
    to trumpet His call of holiness to the world!
God's will IS done in our nation!
We WILL fulfill Your plan for us!
America WILL be saved!
JEL




3 comments:

  1. Powerful, powerful, thanks. I'll copy it and put it in my Bible to pray over the USA ( a country I love) and my country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful prayer to pray. I am copying it out for my Sunday school leader to look at and see if we can pass it along to the others in our class. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good prayer you wrote and pray. We pray for our country as well. I'll write this down soon. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.