Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Feel Better by Sharing Your Pet Peeves

Do you feel better sharing your pet peeves with others? Me too. Somehow it comforts us to know that what bugs us, also irritates someone else in the world. Here are my top five pet peeves: 

1. People who are rude

2. People who let their kids act disrespectfully without correcting them. 

3. People who talk loudly on their cell phones in public places.

4. People who chatter, natter, and blather. 

5. Show-offsWow. All of these are people. And I LIKE people! Most of the time. . . 


What are five--more or less--of your pet peeves?


1 comment:

  1. Pet peeves? Well, it sometimes depends on when you ask me, lol, like after a trip to the grocery store. But in general I dislike the misuse of the apostrophe, and I despise injustice. I particularly cannot stand it when someone shouts "Intolerance!" over one's convictions, yet does not extend tolerant grace to those others. It bothers me when people don't listen, truly listen to comprehend. And through all these I get to exercise growth, patience, and grace. That is what I tell myself, anyway, in order to walk through my pet peeves. Ah, but we are works in progress, aren't we? :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.