Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Creative People at The Well

      I recently returned from The Well, a conference for creatives in the gorgeous state of Michigan. 

It featured breakout sessions and keynote messages on writing, speaking, music, art, personal growth, and my favorite topic:  humor


What did I relish most about this conference?  


Getting acquainted with PEOPLE. Listening to PEOPLE. Praying with PEOPLE. Encouraging PEOPLE. Laughing and crying with PEOPLE. 

Actor Dean Cain


I enjoyed the worship music, 

the sessions I taught and attended nourished my soul, 

and the keynotes made me laugh till I cried, but. . . 



     

Already-beloved friend
Robyn Dykstra
New friend Brooke Stevens
Meeting new friends and
reconnecting with already-loved friends made me happier than a kitten in a barn at milking time! 



I LOVE PEOPLE.
Each individual is a reflection of Jesus in a different, creative way. And each one has the potential to influence those around them for good. 



Which leads me to the main question of this post: 

WHO IS A PERSON WHO HAS INFLUENCED YOU FOR GOOD? 

2 comments:

  1. I have several. Some in my past. Some in the present. One is a lady who is in her mid 80's. She has never married. She is a retired college librarian. She does a lot of work for the LORD. Right now, she and I are praying once a week for different people in our church and others we know or are related to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer is the highest honor and biggest favor you can do for someone. Good for you and your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.