Tuesday, December 12, 2023

I Love This Book Title and Cover

This is my newest book, Shock The Clock: Time Management Secrets & Strategies for Creatives. If you are creative in any way--NOT just a writer--you need the unique, tailored to your personality ideas in this slender volume. With comic drawings by former animator, Ron Levellie. A bonus feature: Ask the Expert, including tips from professional artists, agents, writers, and crafters! The perfect gift for those hard-to-buy-for creatives in your family or friend group. Tell me about your favorite book cover. Better yet, share a photo of it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh well, a new book. Congratulations. I think I need this one :) Is it on Amazon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know I need this book. When does it come out and is it on Amazon?

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.