Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Why Hope?

My word for the year is HOPE.
Why should we hope? What's there to hope for? Isn't the state of the world pretty hopeless?
To the first question First of all we should hope because "Nothing is impossible with God," and "Jesus can change a circumstance, a person's heart, or an entire nation in an instant. So never give up hoping for the best."
What is there to hope for? And end to abuse and wars. A spiritual revival in our land and all nations. And most of all, for the return of the Lord Jesus! I hope for that miracle daily! And yes, the state of the world is hopeless. But we as Believers in Jesus and His ability to fix the worst issues and change the hardest hearts, are not bound by the world's systems. We are in the world but not of the world. We are here to change the world and make it better by giving it Jesus.
So, go ahead, get your hopes up! Do you have a word for the year? What are you hoping for?

2 comments:

  1. I have hope in the Lord as He is always with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the words: ""Have faith, HOPE and Charity!" This has guided me through many a tough time in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.